You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade
your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your
- Roast vegetable and balsamic salad with crushed almonds
Roast vegetable and balsamic salad with crushed almonds
2 cups mixed vegetables, trimmed and cut to similar sizes (here we used turnips, baby carrots and radishes)
2 tbsp olive oil
300g farfalle pasta shapes
4 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
4 tbsp Newman’s Own Balsamic Dressing
1/4 cup natural almonds, toasted and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 and place the vegetables on a tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste then roast for 45 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions and drain well.
- Toss the pasta with the roasted vegetables, parsley, Balsamic dressing and almonds. Season to taste and serve