You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade
your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your
- Lightning fast prawn, tomato and balsamic pasta
Lightning fast prawn, tomato and balsamic pasta
400g dried spaghetti
1 red onion, finely sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
12 cooked prawns
1/4 cup Newman’s Own Balsamic Dressing
- Bring a big pot of salted water to the boil and cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Cook the onion in a frying pan over medium heat until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring every now and then for five minutes.
- Drain the pasta and at the last minute, add the prawns to the frying pan, tossing so completely warmed through.
- Tip the pasta into the frying pan, add the Newman’s Own Balsamic Dressing and a sprinkling of chilli flakes and toss to combine. Serve immediately.